Monday, September 27, 2010

Sometimes you feel like............ sometimes you don't.

So.. it was my birthday last week (shudder) I am officially in my LATE 20's. I never thought this day would happen and I am not sure where to go from here. So I decided to make a little list of the things I like and the things I don't. Why? Well I apparently have nothing better to do so stuff it.


Things I like-
* Dogs


*Hugs (but only from people I love)


*Laughing kids


*Swedish Fish


*Napping


*Pepsi from Hart's


*When my niece or nephew hug me for no reason.


*Reading before bed


*Sleeping in on Saturday's


*Having lunch with my friend's and laughing so hard we cry.


*Laughing at the subtle jokes in movies and on t.v. that other people don't get.


*Taking Dayzie for a walk around town


*Having my hair, nails done.


*Being able to recite the dialogue from my favorite t.v. shows and movies (I freak people out by being able to do this)


*Listening to the same song over and over and over and over.


*Dancing around when no one is looking and knowing I am AWESOME at it!


*Looking at pictures of my beautiful and amazing friends.


*Getting a text/email or message from a friend I haven't talked to in awhile.


*Hearing a song from Jr. High/High School/College.


*Having a conversation with a close friend or family member without saying a word.


*When someone plays with my hair.




Things I Don't like so much:
*Wind


*When strangers want to hug me


*Thunder


*When strangers want to tell me very personal things I don't wanna know. Espec. when in line at Wal-Mart.


*Broccoli


*Things that are "mooshy"


*Running


*The word "Moist"


*People that are flakey


*When people bring screaming kids to the movies/restaurant's/stores or basically public and then ignoring them.


*When people shhhh me.


*When people call my dog fat.(This is likely to result in me kicking you)


*When people stare at me.


*Coconut


*Dr. Pepper


*Movies that make me cry..... A LOT


*When people only say "ain't" instead of "isn't" "are not" or "none"


*The smell of dirty hair (GAG)


*Warm soda


*When my heels are rough.


*That some of my closest friends live so far away (This is my VERY least favorite thing)


This is just a small sampling of the things I like and dis-like.

2 comments:

  1. Okay, I think we have a problem Samalama... you put Dr. Pepper on your dislike list. Is that a personal slight on me?

    And as for moving so far away. I won't be gone for long. And you are supposed to come out and visit me as soon as you have the funds so you can meet hot British guys. (except that I have only seen a few of those.... sad day.)

    PS You're awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA SWERA! No! that was def. not a jab at you. I just really don't like DP. Nor was my comment about friends moving away. I hope that I can come and visit someday! Hope your having a blasty blast!!!

    ReplyDelete