Monday, September 27, 2010

Picture a day in America

9-15-2010 (Wednesday)

The picture of the day is the usual game of how big is Annie's mouth. It is really quite impressive.




9-16-2010 (Thursday)

This day was so chaotic. In less than 24 hours we thought we all were going to miss our flight, and then come to find out everyone was going to receive their passports and visa's (except me) so we rushed to the airport where I dropped them off, only to find that we forgot one giant bag. I would be lucky enough to take that across the pond. (It ended up weighing 65 pounds! It is bigger than it looks in the picture)



9-17-2010 (Friday)

After all the chaos of the day before I decided to veg and rest. I found late Thursday that my visa would arrive at my parents house on Friday and we were going to turn around and overnight it to me on Saturday, so I had one more day of relaxation. So I got to go to the Spokane Temple with Neil, it was really pretty and peaceful. (It was too dark to get a good picture of the temple, so I took a picture of the picture in the temple book .



9-18-2010 (Saturday)

This day was sheer chaos from start to finish, and the only time I got to take any pictures was in the morning, and I got pictures of Judd and Molly. They were so sad. They could tell that someone else was leaving. I love those dogs, and they were great company.


No comments:

Post a Comment