Friday, September 17, 2010

Gah! I thought I had lost my camera, but I hadn't

Okay I have to apologize again! I really thought I had lost my camera, but thank heavens it was just in the bottom of my giant bag. I will keep updating until I'm caught up, which should be today, and then I will get back to one post a day.

It really isn't that fun to live out of your suitcase for three weeks.

9-10-10 (Friday)

I drove to Ella's and hang out with her. In the evening we both chilled and tried to catch up on things we needed to do. It was really fun and soothing to just be around her again. Sometimes all I need to do is... nothing.



9-11-10 (Saturday)

Ella and I went to the movies so she could see "Eclipse" and then we rented "Remember Me." I forgot how much I love watching movies with Ella. Also she makes some amazingly healthy lunches that are awesome! Love you my Ella!



9-12-10 (Sunday)

Today was my day with my Dad. We got to go riding, we got rid of my phone, and then we got to go and watch "Inception." It's a really awesome movie, and I can't wait to watch it again. It really is one of those movies that you need to see again to fully grasp it. When I walked out of the movie I thought it ended one way, but upon further thinking of it, I realized I think it ended another way. I don't want to ruin it for anyone, so please go watch it! Then we came home and hung out with the family. We then watched "Shutter Island" which is also an awesome movie. I think my crush on Leo is back, but only because he's an AMAZING actor.

My picture for today is my Dad's bike. I couldn't' really get a picture with both of us on it, so I took one of Big Blue all by herself. Isn't she beautiful?!?!?!?



9-13-10 (Monday)

Today was a hectic day. I had to pack, move, and fly to Spokane, but it was all worth it, because look at the face that was waiting to greet me once I got to the Thorsons.

Judd is awesome. Kathleen, Jesse, and Tara are also pretty cool too.

In all seriousness I love these people and I'm happy to spend time with them.



9-14-10 (Tuesday)

Annie came into town this morning and now I get to spend time with her! I loved today, we got to read on the lawn, take a nap, and had sushi for dinner. AMAZING!
The picture for today was me laying on the blanket trying to get a shot of Tara giving Annie a massage. I like the way it turned out.

2 comments:

  1. WHEW!! soo glad you found the camera! It looks like you are having quite the little adventure huh? Stupid England.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. England will be awesome... when I get there... I just need to get there first.

    I found some awesome deals on tickets, you need to start saving your pennies!

    ReplyDelete