Friday, September 10, 2010

Still Trying to Catch Up!

I promise I am taking a picture a day to document my life. I am just having a hard time finding free Internet locations that I can frequent. I am fighting off a chest cold, and am having a hard time of it.

9-7-2010
Tuesday... Momo and I went to the farmers market downtown and bought some AMAZING strawberries and I knew I had to get a picture of them! Yum!!!



9-8-2010
Wednesday... Today was Momo's 71st birthday. I took her out to lunch and then we went and saw "Eat, Pray, Love." Wonderful day with wonderful food. I love my Momo and I love that I got to spoil her.





9-9-2010
Thursday... today was a day of me sleeping and sorting through my belongings. I didn't feel well because I was at my parents apartments and I am allergic to their apartment. So I went outside for some fresh air. I got some lovely pictures of the view from their balcony.



DISCLAIMER: If this post seems crazy and random, it probably is. I am posting this while on NyQuil, and I really can't be responsible for my actions while medicated.

No comments:

Post a Comment