Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Pictures!

9-3-2010 (Friday)

This was a hard day. It was my last day at InnerLight and the first day of my new adventure. We had a dinner at Pirate Island with a random assortment of people, but my life is random, so it was perfect.

My Dad and eye won eye patches and kazoo lips. It was awesome, we played the rifle game over and over and over. It was so good to see my Dad again. It had been far too long.



9-4-2010(Saturday)

Oh man what a day. It ended up being 12 hours of driving. We had to stop a few times to retie down all my crap, then we stopped in Winnemucca to buy extra bungees. Then there was a road closure at the California state line. All in all it was a Jagger adventure. But we made it home safe and sound. The first picture below is when we entered the California state line, and they stopped us to see if we brought in any fruit. Dad made a colorful gay comment that I chose not to post.





9-5-2010 (Sunday)

Today was the day to unload all my crap and try to find room for it. I'm still not sure how all of this is going to work out. All I have to say is that my Dad is a master of Tetris and Jenga.



9-6-2010 (Monday)

Today was the day that I went through all my clothes. Even though I gave two garbage bags full of clothing away to thrift stores, I still have too much. I need to condense down to two large suitcases and a carryon bag. Gulp... I'm not sure how I'm going to manage.



More pictures to be updated soon! I found free internet at the library!

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHA this is mother fricken awesome!!!!! love all of these pictures! I like the fact your father made a colorful gay comment. I would very much like to hear about this!

    ReplyDelete