Wednesday, September 8, 2010

You never know until you try.....

Samiee here. I just finished reading The Help by Kathryn Stockett. LOVED IT! This book is well written and a beautiful story I laughed and I cried (well almost). This book jumps up the list of my favorites. It is easily in the top 5. It is To Kill a Mockingbird good! read the synopsis here.

A movie is being made for this amazing book and I am pretty excited about it. As usual I do not agree with EVERY actress/actor that was selected but I am not in the movie biz so what do I know? Click here to see the cast of The Help.

1 comment:

  1. Samalama... I really do want to read this book. I just need to find the time, and check it out at the nearest library... cuz I'm poor! But I'm glad to know I have another fantastic book to read. I am excited to see who's in the cast. The link didn't seem to work for me... so I guess I will have to find out on my own. ;)

    ReplyDelete