Monday, September 13, 2010

ExCuSe mE? tHe WhAt????

Thanks to my new NOOK (aka Edgar). I am in full blown reading mode! I just finished reading The Surgeon by Tess Gerritsen. I chose this because the t.v. show Rizzoli and Isles is based off this book series. I like the show it is pretty entertaining.....not as fantastic as Bones or Criminal Minds (but what is?)

I was a little surprised when the book really had very little about Rizzoli and even less about Isles. The main focus was Moore. I really liked this character.

There was a part that made me giggle (because I am slightly immature) while reading the medical report the detective learned that there was semen foundin the "vaginal vault". Now I am not sure what about this region is a vault, and I don't REALLY want to know but that term made me giggle....... as it should!

No comments:

Post a Comment