Thursday, October 7, 2010

25 & 26th of September

25th September 2010

Saturday! We finally had moved all in and were exploring around the village of Chilham. Kathleen and Annie went grocery shopping and I just came home to nap, but I thought I would take pictures of our new home. All of them (so far) are on facebook, but I just love our home so I thought I would share two of my fav's.


We have two cute signs that announce our little Annex, and this one is my favorite!


And we have a super awesome gate that we get to enter each day! EEEEEE!!!!

26th September 2010
Sunday

These pictures make me laugh. Jesse decided to wear his scarf like this to keep the rain off of him, and then he and Kathleen played some sort of kissing game, and I just think the pictures are hilarious.


No comments:

Post a Comment