Monday, August 16, 2010

Yikes I Need My Own Computer!

Sometimes it is annoying to only have a computer on a week day. I get behind in posting my pictures! (Sadly the only computer I use it the one at work... for now.) I am going to Sam's Club this afternoon to my myself a netbook! Woohoo!

Sorry I am getting off topic. This weekends pictures are a bit odd, but that's okay because so am I!


8-13-2010

Today's picture was not a happy one. I woke up with a puffy left eye that was watery and swollen! I didn't get a picture of the eye... cuz that was too gross. But I got a picture of the medicine! And it works wonders.

8-14-2010

Samiee and I went to and Italian restaurant and then went to see "Eat, Pray, Love" which was incredible! A great adventure. For some reason the only thing I got a picture of was my Italian soda. Odd.

8-15-2010

I think this is a really funny picture of me. For some reason I think my face looks really odd. I was trying to get a picture of the haircut, because I'm not sure that I announced that I cut my hair two weeks ago, and decided that needed to be the picture yesterday.

1 comment:

  1. That IS a weird picture of you. Weird. And that Similason stuff is the BEST for eye problems! Their allergy drops are awesome, too.

    SARAH I MISS YOU SO MUCH MY HEART ACHES.

    ReplyDelete