Monday, August 23, 2010

The Weekend in Review!

I really can't wait til I get my own computer. Then I can update daily. Let's hope that it comes soon!

8-20-2010 (Friday) Another difficult day so I made a lemon cake with cool whip topping. It really hit the spot and brought me a bit of joy.



8-21-2010 (Saturday) Another blessing, I got to go to the Salt Lake temple. I laugh thinking of it though... nothing on that trip happened as planned either. I just had to laugh and enjoy the comfort of the being surrounded by love from my Heavenly Father.



8-22-2010 (Sunday) Last night I was in my room reading, when a loud banging on the front door took me out of the book. I was kinda freaked out. I was all by myself, but then I remembered we had our video phone... so I picked up the receiver and no one was there.... but I thought it would make a cool picture.

2 comments: