Sunday, August 8, 2010

A Hiking we will go!!!!

 Swera and I finally made it hiking today (after months and months of talking about going!) We hiked to Bridal Veil Falls and Stewart falls in Provo Canyon. Now in our usal fashion we had to do things our own way....which is generally not the easy way. We hiked UP a steep incline on the way to Bridal Veil and as we came back down realized we had not taken the trail. DOH! Oh well....... Since the hike to bridal veil was so quick we decided to check out Stewart Falls.

Bridal Veil Falls

Me and Swera getting ready to hike bridal veil

So we parked at the Sundance resort... where mocked by the yuppie a-hole employees at the resort and paid or fee to ride the tram to the base of the hike (AWESOME!)

Sometimes being in nature is overrated......We did see a squirel! That was cool! We also saw a chipunk and a Fricken disgusting snake that tried to get Swera! I was screaming like a sissy girl when I saw it... Sarah thought I had lost my friggin mind......So off we went to find the falls!!!

Once we reached Stewart falls we ate our lunch and just soaked up the beauty in front of us..... especially the moron across from us that fell down the hill through a tree and almost into the water.... ya I laughed my ass off!!!
Stewart Falls
We once again came up with a bright idea to hike back the way we came in so we could take the tram down....... ya it is fricken uphill most of the way back! Ya stupid idea I know! But alas we made it... took a long time and several stops but we did it!!! Woohoo! Funny thing is on our way TO the falls Swera made the comment that she was "finally excited for up" ya well on our way back I was not!

No comments:

Post a Comment