Monday, August 9, 2010

8-8-2010

Yesterday was an awesome picture day. I took over 160 pictures! The day started with hiking,and ended with a friends birthday party. With lots of crazy randomness in the middle. So of course I had to choose a random picture to represent the day.



This is an example of what happens when Samiee and I choose to follow our own path. It seemed like a great idea at the time, but looking back on it... how on earth could we have thought that was our path for an "easy" hike!

I also put a few alternatives down for 8-8-10's picture.

These were the second set of waterfalls that we hiked to... Stewart falls. So pretty, and just so refreshing!


I almost stepped on this beautiful butterfly, I just didn't see it. But once I did, I really hoped it would stay still so I could get a good picture of it. IT DID! It's obviously photogenic.



And finally the cloud picture! I was in love with the clouds that were in the sky when we were hiking. They were so beautiful. It really was a gorgeous day for being out in nature!

No comments:

Post a Comment