Thursday, August 12, 2010

8-11-10

I decided to walk to the grocery story that was about 6 blocks from my house. On the way there is an old abandoned store that has some awesome old advertisements, and I knew I had to get a few pictures of it.

So this one is the picture of the day. I loved it. I love that the man is in a kilt! So it also made me think of my upcoming adventures. But really everything makes me think of my upcoming move!



These are the other cool advertisements that made me smile. I laugh when I think they're all soda ad's. And I have been soda free for 4 days! Woohoo!



I've never had a Tab, so I'm not sure what it tastes like. But without sugar it can't be that good.



I'm wondering why this Sprite add spells lemon with a "y", seems a bit odd.



I do like the taste of Pepsi, so I can imagine a Pepsi day would be wonderful.



I find it hard to believe that Coke would add life... I think the opposite is true.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! These are awesome! The Sprite one is my favorite...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, and also, the word verification for that comment was

    ALELORKI.

    Which is a REALLY cool word.

    ReplyDelete