Friday, August 27, 2010

8-26-10 & 8-27-10

8-26-2010

Today was a fun day. But one of my favorite moments was going out to take some pictures of my neighborhood. This is a tree by the carport, and by the kids play area. So far my favorite pictures have all been ones of nature, and today isn't any different. I did get to see "The A-Team" with Cherie and Erika, but none of the pictures turned out well. Awesome movie though.


8-27-2010

I have found this amazing book swap website. www.paperbackswap.com You can list the books you want to get rid of, and when people ask for them you send them and then get credits, or free books yourself. It is awesome. So for the picture today, I took a picture of all the books I am ready to get rid of. Well the first ones I could think of.

No comments:

Post a Comment