Wednesday, August 18, 2010

8-17-10

Today's picture was a last minute thing. I had meant to take my camera with me when I went out to dinner with Kjersti, and I had brought it, but I didn't take any pictures. So the picture is kind of a summary of the day.



Today was the day I was going to the Dave Matthews concert, but that fell through. I'm okay with that since I didn't pay anything for the tickets. But it would have been a fun adventure.

However, I did get to go to dinner and a book store with Kjersti, and I just have to say that I have the most awesome friends, and just random outings such as ours always end up an adventure and a treat!

So at Barnes & Noble I bought to books: The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins, and Nineteen Minutes by Jodi Picoult. The Hunger Games is a book I have wanted to read for awhile and LOADS of people love it. And Kjersti recommended Nineteen Minutes to me. I love reading, and can't wait to finish my current series so that I can start on some new goodies!

No comments:

Post a Comment