Monday, August 30, 2010

8/28/10 & 8/29/10

I really am not a fan of moving, but alas, I have to move anyway. I just don't see why all my stuff can't magically be moved for me... Yes I know I could pay movers, but I'm not rich so I must suffer.

My weekend really was based on packing. So one of Saturday's pictures showed just that. Moving. Cherie and I took the first truck load over to Erika's. I really am dreading living out of a suitcase for the next 3 weeks.

8/28/2010 (Saturday)



Then on the way home from the first load I caught this awesome picture of the sun hiding behind some clouds. I just really like how the rays of sun are only shining in half of the cloud. It's awesome.



8/29/2010 (Sunday)

Cherie and I were heading to Farmington to have dinner with her family, when we saw these creatures walking to the gas station. We quickly decided we needed evidence of this, and pulled into the gas station to get pictures!




I really love that so much random stuff happens to me!

1 comment:

  1. YAY! Crazy people dressed like nature! I also like in that sunlight picture, how there's a route 66 sign. Sort of a symbol of traveling, yeah? I like that.

    ReplyDelete