Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Sarah's Week 9



Day 57: Sunday, February 26, 2012: I am grateful for a Bishopric and Stake Presidency that challenge me to be better, and I accept that challenge! I want to grow and become more of what my Heavenly Father would want me to be. I want to become my best eternal self.

Day 58: Monday, February 27: 2012: I am grateful for my sister Kari today. Without her nudging I wouldn’t have gone to FHE tonight, and I really did enjoy myself. I have been pretty shy in my ward, but I need to be more social and appreciate the people I am lucky enough to serve and worship with.

Day 59: Tuesday, February 28: 2012: My trainer gave me a huge compliment today. She said that I have been able to reach every goal she has set me, and that I am one of her favorite clients. (Now she just may say this because I pay her, but man I am so grateful she said it.) I sometimes feel I am hitting a wall when it comes to losing weight. And I know this is because I don’t watch what I eat. Well… I just watch it go in my mouth, but I am not contentious enough about my diet. But I needed that boost that I was still doing well, even though I could do better.

Day 60: Wednesday, February 29, 2012: One of my very best friends Melissa had a baby today, her name is Alora May, and I just wanted to tell her how grateful I am for her. If it wasn’t for her friendship I am not sure I would have made it through my teenage years so well. She was my rock, and my bestest friend!

Day 61: Thursday, March 1, 2012: I am grateful for the power of sleep. Tonight I had the beginnings of a doozy of a migraine and I was lucky enough to fall asleep before it killed me. Thanks heavens for sleep!

Day 62: Friday, March 2, 2012: Today was my friend Jesse’s 29th birthday, and I am really grateful for him. He is one of my best friends in the whole world, and truly is like a brother to me. I always wanted a brother, and the one I adopted is pretty awesome! (As is his wifey, who I also love dearly, and am grateful for.)

Day 63: Saturday, March 3, 2012: Movies that make me laugh until I cry are something that I really really enjoy. I was lucky enough to find one tonight. Kari and I went to the redbox and found “Crazy, Stupid, Love” featuring Steve Carrel and Ryan Gosling. AND IT WAS FANTASTIC!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment