Monday, March 12, 2012

Sarah's Week 10



Day 64: Sunday, March 4, 2012: We had break-the-fast at a Bishopric member’s house that was just amazing! And then we got to hear the CES Fireside that was located at BYU-Idaho. Just a great night with great people; great conversations and the start of great friendships!

Day 65: Monday, March 5, 2012: For some reason I really like earthquakes… when they aren’t really powerful ones. I just think they are kind of cool, and bring a bit of excitement to my day, when they happen! (Since moving back to Cali in August I have felt 4 earthquakes! Awesome!)

Day 66: Tuesday, March 6, 2012: Love that several people have said they think of me when they hear “Moves Like Jagger” by Maroon 5 featuring Christina Aguilera. I also love that my Grandma Jagger loves that song too! =)

Day 67: Wednesday, March 7, 2012: Thankful for a sense of humor on a really crappy day where everything just seemed to go to crap. Then people just made me laugh, and it is true, laughter is the best medicine. (Unless you’re having an asthma attack… which didn’t happen!)

Day 68: Thursday, March 8, 2012: Is so excited by an upcoming job exam! I’m also really really nervous, but I love finding something that interests me. Life is just full of adventures, and Tuesday March 20th, could be an exciting turn of events. (I have an exam for a Sheriff’s dispatcher.)

Day 69: Friday, March 9, 2012: I love the feeling after you finish a workout. Today I ran a mile then did weights with a focus on my back and arms. Then I ran another mile. It was such a GREAT workout! Loved it!

Day 70: Saturday, March 10, 2012: Today I got to adventure with Dad. Our day started out in San Francisco where he needed to finish a few decks for work. So I got to go to the roof deck and read. It was really enjoyable. Then Dad and I had a Groupon for the U.S.S. Hornet. We got to tour around this amazing vessel with so much history. Since both of us love WWII history, we loved to be on the same ship that the Doolittle Raid left on!

No comments:

Post a Comment