Saturday, March 31, 2012

Sarah's Week 12



Day 78 - Sunday, March 18, 2012: Today I was grateful for snacks right after church. I never seem to be as hungry as right after church or right after attending the temple. So today Kari had snacks at church, and yummy then were awesome!
Day 79 - Monday, March 19, 2012: Today my visiting teacher and I went out to dinner for Visiting Teaching. Talked about life while eating amazing Thai food. What's not to love!
Day 80 - Tuesday, March 20, 2012: This is going to sound mean but today I was grateful for unplanned illnesses. Today I was supposed to have an appointment with my trainer, but I had a migraine all day so I was feeling bad that I was going to cancel, when she called me to say she called in sick and could we reschedule. I was kind of a mean answer to prayers. But I'm grateful for the needed rest! Nothing like sleep to help a daggum migraine.
Day 81 - Wednesday, March 21, 2012: I'm grateful for my coworker Shawn, she told me of a soda deal at Safeway! Gotta love fellow bargain hunters! Now my Dr. Pepper addiction with be fed for the next few weeks!
Day 82 - Thursday, March 22, 2012: Today I am grateful for Southwest. I got a great price on tickets to Portland! So now I don't have to drive all the way up for our adventure in April! AWESOME!
Day 83 - Friday, March 23, 2012: Today I am in love with Phase 10... mostly because I won, but also cuz it was a fun way to get to know new people! Yay for game nights!
Day 84 - Saturday, March 24, 2012: Today I am in love with the rain, it caused me to be lazy and slum it all day. LOVED IT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment