Saturday, March 31, 2012

Sarah's Week 13



Day 85 - Sunday, March 25, 2012: Today's Relief Society lesson seemed to be just for me. It was just what I needed and really was something I needed to hear and apply in my life. I am grateful the Lord is mindful of me, and inspires those teachers to follow promptings!
Day 86 - Monday, March 26, 2012: Today I was so grateful for a dog that snores. It was a better ab workout then anything I've done in the past while. Sooooo funny!
Day 87 - Tuesday, March 27, 2012: Today was awesome because it was completely busy the whole day at work. I love feeling productive and I love being crazy busy, so... today was awesome!
Day 88 - Wednesday, March 28, 2012: Today's tender mercy or blessing was Subway cookies. It was really stressful at work today and not in a good way, and everyone was on edge. It's incredible what chocolate and cookies will do for my mood and stress level!
Day 89 - Thursday, March 29, 2012: Today was awesome! I cut 20 seconds off my mile, and I lowered my weight on my dip assistance! I love making progress when you're not expecting it, but when you need it!
Day 90 - Friday, March 30, 2012: Tonight I went to a birthday party and I wasn't really feeling social, and every time I wanted to just hide out on my own, friendly awesome people would talk to me, and make me comfortable. So today I'm thankful for awesome people.
Day 91 - Saturday, March 31, 2012: Today was the first day of General Conference! And it was incredible, just what I needed. Happy tears both sessions and the News Report in between!

No comments:

Post a Comment