Friday, April 20, 2012

Sarah's Week 14

I have to say that I REALLY DISLIKE the new layout for the blog. I am not technologically savvy and I have uploaded a picture twice, and it won't load. Also... what it looks like when typing is not how it shows when posting. The spacing and lines are way off. Also how the crap am I suppose to spell check with this new layout! ... There I am done grumbling and I will think positively! Day 92 - Sunday, April 1, 2012: Today I am also grateful for General Conference, and for the opportunity of learning from modern day Apostles and our dear Prophet. They speak for our well being and our continual learning. I just feel so blessed to have the knowledge and testimony I do have. Day 93 - Monday, April 2, 2012: I love how quickly the Spirit enters our home when we are reading scriptures and praying. It really is the small stuff that matters the most! Day 94 - Tuesday, April 3, 2012: Today I was grateful for the parables in the scriptures; particularly the story of the widow's mite. It really seemed to touch my Mom and started us on a great discussion. The scriptures are awesome and very much written for us today! Day 95 - Wednesday, April 4, 2012: Today was a blah day, and sometimes I really really like blah days. I like not having to do ANYTHING. Stillness is nice! Early bed times are better! Day 96 - Thursday, April 5, 2012: Today I am grateful for music when I run. I really can focus and go longer when I have music playing. It helps make a difficult task not so difficult, or not seem so long! Day 97 - Friday, April 6, 2012: I love and am grateful for understanding supervisors. Yesterday after work I received a letter from the City of Concord saying I passed the initial check and that they wanted me to take the written test. I felt bad for my current temp position, because I hate asking for time off, but my supervisor was really excited for me and helped rearrange my day so I could still get 8 hours of work. Day 98 - Saturday, April 7, 2012: Today I am grateful for living in a state with a coastline. I got to go to the Santa Cruz beach today and hike around parts of Half Moon Bay. I loved it and can’t wait to go back! Coastlines are just beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment