Saturday, April 28, 2012

Sarah's Week 17

Day 113 - Sunday April 22,2012 - I enjoy the power of resting. I got heat stroke from my day in the sun, which then led to a migraine, so I spent today in a sleepy stupor, but it really was the best medicine. That and ALOE VERA! Day 114 - Monday, April 23, 2012 - I love getting lost in a new book. That happened today when I started a book Allison recommended to me. It is a young adult fiction, so it was easy to get into and moved at a quick pace. At this rate I will finish it in like a day! Day 115 - Tuesday, April 24, 2012 - Today was my last training session with Susan, and I am just so grateful for her. She made my workouts fun, and she taught me so much. Thank you!!! Day 116 - Wednesday, April 25, 2012 - Today was Professional Administration day, and as such the department got us Pizza for lunch; and our supervisor got us all tulips and thank you cards for our hard work. That made my day! I love flowers, and I love having them at my desk! Happy day. Day 117 - Thursday, April 26, 2012 - Tonight I made Lemon Cake Cookies for my co-worker's birthday tomorrow, and the biggest compliment I could get was the fact that my Dad didn't want to share his cookie. He said it was deformed and so he would have to eat it! I like it when people enjoy what I make. Day 118 - Friday, April 27, 2012 - I loved that I got to spend an hour and a half in a book store just looking around and trying to figure out what type of book I’m in the mood for. I love used book stores, and I enjoy the feeling of being surrounded by so may books! Day 119 - Saturday, April 28, 2012 - Today as I have a lazy day here at the computer I have really enjoyed the way the sunlight catches plants. It is just so beautiful, and I can’t capture in in pictures or in warmth. It is just beautiful and I am grateful for this time of year, and the enjoyment in the sun!

No comments:

Post a Comment