Saturday, April 28, 2012

Sarah's Week 15

Day 99 - Sunday, April 8, 2012: I am really grateful for my ward. Today we had our Easter Break the Fast and I love how food brings people together. Talking and eating are wonderfully social, and a way to create and strengthen friendships. I loved seeing that especially on Easter Sunday! Day 100 - Monday, April 9, 2012: I like when you wake up in the morning and feel like you have a purpose. I feel that more on Monday mornings than any other time. Knowing that you've had a break from work, and it is time to get back at it. I like actually enjoying work! Day 101 - Tuesday, April 10, 2012: I like having the missionaries in my home. Mom is trying to start a weekly appointment with the missionaries where we will discuss the scriptures and the gospel. Missionaries really do bring the Spirit with them, and it really made our house a home. Day 102 - Wednesday, April 11, 2012: I really love suitcases! They mean traveling, which means excitement, and I felt all those feelings as I packed my suitcase for my flight tomorrow. Day 103 - Thursday, April 12, 2012: I love the day of a planned adventure. I love how time flies and I love how the whole day feels exciting. Well at least that is what happened today. I went to work, finished packing, and got dropped off at the airport. Then I landed in PORTLAND!!! And found Annie and her Mom!!! Yea!!! Day 104 - Friday, April 13, 2012: Today I got to spend the day with Annie and friends. I am so grateful for the decompressing affect we seem to have with one another. It just feels like home when I am with these guys and I feel so blessed to have them in my life. Day 105 - Saturday, April 14, 2012: I love the beach; even if the water is freezing cold. I love the feeling of being at the coast and seeing the beginning of the vast sea. I feel like a little kid again and try to run from the waves before they soak me. (Most of the time I fail or get distracted; so I get more wet than I planned.) I am so grateful for the joy at beaches.

No comments:

Post a Comment