Saturday, April 28, 2012

Sarah's Week 16

Day 106 - Sunday, April 15, 2012: I went for a run this morning and finished it by walking a mile back to our little home via the beach. It was so wonderful and peaceful. There is a calming effect a morning stroll at the beach can have, and I LOVE IT! Day 107 - Monday, April 16, 2012: Being in airports always makes me feel like I’m on an adventure, and I love adventures. Today was no exception. Luckily I wasn’t randomly selected to be searched, but I felt bad for the lady in front of me and the man behind me who were selected. I feel blessed with good luck today! Day 108 - Tuesday, April 17, 2012: It felt really good today to feel needed. I got to the office and quite a few people asked about my weekend and said they missed me. I like feeling appreciated and like that people noticed when I wasn’t there. Day 109 - Wednesday, April 18, 2012: Today I am really grateful for the ability to find humor in stressful situations. Tonight I took a test to be a Concord City Police Dispatcher, and the test just got ridiculous by the end. Luckily I chuckled to myself when it got really bad. I did my best and that is all I could do. There was no need to be overwhelmed or overly stressed. I am also really grateful for my dear friend Melissa Kroll. It is her birthday and I love her! I am grateful she is on the earth and that I get to call her my friend! Day 110 - Thursday, April 19, 2012: Today I purchased our tickets to Alcatraz for this weekend. Saturday is my Dad's birthday and he's never been to Alcatraz, so that is my present to him! I love the idea of being able to share something historical and cool with my family! Day 111 - Friday, April 20, 2012: Today I covered the front desk for a lady who wasn't able to come into work, and I was EXTREMELY grateful that the phones didn't ring the entire hour. People came in and I helped them, but no crazy calls, which makes me happy! Day 112 - Saturday April 21, 2012: Today was Dad's 53rd Birthday and we took him to Alcatraz. It was such a wonderful family day. From the BART ride over to the Ferry to exploring to dinner, it was a wonderful time to be together as a family. My family is really awesome and I'm so glad I can be near them and spend time with them. If only I could say that everyday. =) PS... I am still disappointed in the new blogger. I have now figured out pictures, but posting still seems to be an issue!

No comments:

Post a Comment