Saturday, March 17, 2012

Sarah's Week 11



Day 71: Sunday, March 11, 2012: Tonight Kari and I went to a game night with some of the members of the ward. It was wonderful. I really loved getting to know new friends. Lisa and Rosemary are awesome and I can't wait to have more adventures with them!

Day 72: Monday, March 12, 2012: Tonight at FHE we had a movie night at one of the Bishopric's house, and we watched a Mormon movie called "17 Miracles". It was cheesy and the accents were HORRID, but I was struck by the faith and love and hope of the Martin & Willy Handcart company. The church's foundational members just blow me away. I hope I can share my love with them some day.

Day 73: Tuesday, March 13, 2012: Last weekend I got a package from the Potter family, and it was sent to Lady Sarah Jagger. Well today I ate my Galaxy Minstrels, and tried some of the products they gave me. I love other peoples thoughtfulness, and I love chocolate! And I love the Potters!

Day 74: Wednesday, March 14, 2012: Today my trainer, a body builder guy and I were joking over the girls that show up at the gym with full make up on, and really don't do anything but talk on the phone and check out guys. I am glad others like to make fun of them too. I like being a gym person!

Day 75: Thursday, March 15, 2012: Tonight I got a fun call from Jesse and Kathleen. I just love them. I think I am thankful for them always, but I just can't say it enough. LOVE!

Day 76: Friday, March 16, 2012: Tonight it rained straight through the day and I get to fall asleep to the sound of rain hitting the window and the roof. So calming! I love it!

Day 77: Saturday, March 17. 2012: Today it has been raining calmly, and Lucy (our dog) and I went for a little drive to run errands for the family. Now Lucy loves going for car rides and loves to stick as much of her small body out of the window as possibly. Today she seemed really relaxed and just sat in my lap calmly for the duration of the drive. It was an awesome moment. I love the love that dogs so easily give.

No comments:

Post a Comment