Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Sarah's Week 8



Day 50: Sunday, February 19, 2012: I am so grateful to be able to fast for a purpose, and not just starving myself. I have to admit that I am REALLY bad at fasting, and when I am doing it for myself, it really just ends up in a brief starvation, because I forget why I am doing it, and I just am counting down til I can eat, but when I am doing it for someone else, or for some peoples that I love, then it seems easy, and a wonderful way to support loved ones!

Day 51: Monday, February 20, 2012: Today I was incredibly grate for the fake nacho cheese and tortilla chips! Is there anything better in the world? Today I argue there couldn't be!

Day 52: Tuesday, February 21, 2012: Today I am grateful for technology, because with it I am able to listen to Ella's music while at work. It really made the day go by quicker and made me feel closer to her! Thank you Ella, and thank you technology!

Day 53: Wednesday, February 22, 2012: Okay, I'm going to admit something kind of embarrassing, but I love how gratifying popping zits can be. I had this giant one on my chin and I got it today. Man it was awesome! (Okay, so I know a few of my friends enjoy this... Kathleen... Annie...PATRICE)

Day 54: Thursday, February 23, 2012: Sometimes what I really want to do is veg and watch the TV. Grey's Anatomy is great for that! That you Shonda Rhimes and the Grey's Anatomy cast! And thanks to the awesome folks that find all that awesome music!

Day 55: Friday, February 24, 2012: I am grateful that my friends know that I love them, and that I am thinking of them! I truly am the most blessed woman EVER. I have the best friends. And I don't deserve them.

Day 56: Saturday, February 25, 2012: My Dad and I went and saw "Act of Valor" this afternoon and I freakin LOVED IT! The action was the best I have seen ever. (Probably because Navy SEALS did it) but the acting was too terrific. The movie kind of made me wish I was in the military but really it was just that I wanted to be able to do all the cool things that they can. It also made me really grateful for our well trained military men and women! They are awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment