Saturday, February 11, 2012

Sarah's Week 6



Day 36: Sunday, February 5, 2012: I’m grateful for gratitude. Having someone thank you makes all the difference, and I hope I can remember to be the type of person who remembers to thank those in my life. I’m really starting to enjoy my calling; food really does seem to be the way to people’s hearts!

Day 37: Monday, February 6, 2012: British TV Shows! I love the accents, the story lines, the propriety, or lack thereof. I just love it! Right now I am back to being addicted to Downton Abbey. It makes me think of loving it a year ago with friends in England, and now loving it at home. It is comfort TV!

Day 38: Tuesday, February 7, 2012: This is going to make me sound like a baby, but I love that my Mom likes to make my lunches for when I go to work. It is nice to be taken care of, even when you’re a grown up kid. And I know my Mom loves to be needed and to take care of her family, and this seems to be a way for her to serve and for me to be loved and cared for.

Day 39: Wednesday, February 8, 2012: Today I am so grateful for Pandora. It has kept me sane with several jobs. I just don’t handle quiet very well, and I love that now you can listen to it for an unlimited amount of time. The work day goes much faster with music!

Day 40: Thursday, February 9, 2012: The power of cute shoes! Because of my surgery for my birth defect I cannot wear heals that are greater than like an inch. They also can’t narrow heals or I fall over or have to walk in a permanent squat… it is not pretty. But I found these baby wedge peep toe heels in the children’s section of Payless, and it was an instantaneous change. I felt pretty and girly. I loved it!

Day 41: Friday, February 10, 2012: The wonderfully calm and comforting feeling of being in the temple. I just feel like I am where I should be, and am on the right track. It was just what I needed!

Day 42: Saturday, February 11, 2012: Romantic movies! Today Kari and I went and saw “The Vow” and I loved it!!!! I love losing myself in a good love story! It was fluffy and wonderful and heart felt!

No comments:

Post a Comment