Sunday, February 5, 2012

Sarah's Week 5



Week 5

Day 29: Sunday, January 29, 2012: Today I am grateful for answered prayers! My mother has struggled with her new church ward, and home teachers, and recently someone she knows has been called as her home teacher. She really feels comfortable with him, and is excited for him to come visit.
Day 30: Monday, January 30, 2012: I am really grateful for the peace that comes from making decisions. For the last month or so I have been uneasy about where my life is leading, and I've felt very much in transition. And I just decided that I will be moving to Portland at the end of the summer. And almost immediately I felt at peace, as well as excited for the move. I hope it all works out, and it is where I should be.
Day 31: Tuesday, January 31, 2012: Today I got asked to come back for a second interview. I was so grateful for the chance, and for the positive experience that it was. I was grateful for the smiles and laughter during the interview, and the calm that swept over me.
Day 32: Wednesday, February 1, 2012: Today I am grateful for Lucy our dog. Pets just have a wonderful way of making you feel loved. I love that she shows love so easily and yearns for affection. I love that she sleeps on my bed and snuggles into me. Dogs are wonderful!
Day 33: Thursday, February 2, 2012: I am so grateful for getting a job! I love the feeling of working and having a daily purpose. Today was the first day, and I really like it!
Day 34: Friday, February 3, 2012: Today I am grateful for the TV show "Who Do You Think You Are?" While watching that program about celebrities looking into their family history, I decided to check up on mine. Now I have struggled with the Jagger/Jacobsen side of my family tree. Tonight I had a break through! I found my great grandfather's siblings and parents in the 1910 and 1920 US Census'. A great mini-miracle! I can't wait to look into this more!
Day 35: Saturday, February 4, 2012: Today I am grateful for books and movies! I watched "The Jane Austen Book Club" and loved the idea of a book club for the classics,and for a group of friends all over the world. I hope it works!!

No comments:

Post a Comment