Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Sarah's Week 7



Sorry that this week is posted so late!?!?!?!?

Day 43: Sunday, February 12, 2012: Today I am grateful for the fact that church is the same no matter which ward you attend. You can still feel the spirit, and you can make friends. I forget that at times, and it was nice to be reminded.

Day 44: Monday, February 13, 2012: I just realized how much I love photographs! I have never been that great with journal keeping, but I love taking photos, and that has sort of become my journal. I look at all those I took last year and I can still remember all the details, but I need to somehow write all those memories down before they get fuzzy!

Day 45: Tuesday, February 14, 2012: Today I was immensely grateful for sugar cookies with frosting on them! YUM!!! Cookies are awesome! And I have to say those cookies helped me run a mile in under 10 minutes! (Yes I run very slowly...)

Day 46: Wednesday, February 15, 2012: I got to eat out with my Momo at lunch today. She treated me to Subway, and it was wonderful! Gotta love lunch dates!

Day 47: Thursday, February 16, 2012: I am really grateful for the power of the Internet. I have always wanted to be in a book club with my friends, and so today I made my book club blog! So if you want to read with me and my friendies you can follow and join us here!

Day 48: Friday, February 17, 2012: Today I am grateful for reunions! I drove the 75 miles to Ella's, and it really felt like no time had passed! I love friends!

Day 49: Saturday, February 18, 2012: Tonight I had the most amazing meal combo! Shepherds pie, caesar salad, and creamy lemon pie! YUM! Thank you Marie Calendars!

No comments:

Post a Comment