Sunday, January 29, 2012

Sarah's Week 4



Day 22: Sunday, January 22, 2012: Today I was grateful for two things. Firstly I am thankful for my Annieface. It is her birthday and I am grateful she was born! I love her to pieces! Also I am grateful for spiritually filling Sunday's. I really felt the Spirit today and really felt I was where I needed to be, and got a good kick in the right direction.
Day 23: Monday, January 23, 2012: Today was supposed to be rainy ALL DAY, and I had to commute into Oakland for an interview. I was lucky enough to be out during the only break in the storm. THANK YOU! Business clothes don't work well in the elements! Also I am so grateful for Anna from Nelson for getting me interviews whenever I am available for work!
Day 24: Tuesday, January 24, 2012: Today I am grateful for workouts that are WORK OUTS!!! My trainer had me doing one legged squats while holding a 25lb weight. It killed in an awesome way!
Day 25: Wednesday, January 25, 2012: Today I found a GROUPON coupon for the movie "One For the Money." Yeah for coupons and discounts! Also today is my dear friend Cherie's birthday! I am grateful you are here on this earth and that we can celebrate you! And thirdly today is Robbie Burns birthday. Thank you, you great Scottish poet you! I just wish I were eating haggis so I could properly celebrate!
Day 26: Thursday, January 26, 2012: I love being able to do my taxes online, and having the refund direct deposited!!!
Day 27: Friday, January 27, 2012: Today I had another job interview and I just realized how lucky and blessed I am that I am comfortable being myself in interviews. I know so many people who struggle with interviews and just what to say. In some ways they are just like auditions. (I only wish I were as good at auditions as I am at job interviews.) I think it is so important to be yourself when in an interview. --- Random thing to be thankful for... I know.
Day 28: Saturday, January 28, 2012: I was able to see "One for the Money" with my sister Kari and my Momo. We have all read ALL of that book series, and it was so much fun to see the movie adaptation together. I love when books I love are turned into movies. (I just wish it had been a bit better... the film that is.)

No comments:

Post a Comment