Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Sarah's Week 2



Day 8: Sunday January 8, 2012: The first Sunday of the year was a good one. I love how supportive and strengthening a Testimony sacrament meeting can be.

Day 9: Monday January 9, 2012: Today Kari and I had a marathon of watching the first season of Boy Meets World which I got for her for Christmas. I love that show. I forgot how much I loved and wanted my own Mr. Feeny!

Day 10: Tuesday January 10, 2012: I am so thankful for my personal trainer. She seems to be personally tailored to kick my behind. It's awesome!

Day 11: Wednesday January 11, 2012: I am really grateful for good credit. I have been worried about mine for so long, but apparently it is okay! Of course there is always room for improvement.

Day 12: Thursday January 12, 2012: I am so grateful for the simple joy in driving. It is so freeing. (Now not as freeing as riding a motorcycle, but still awesome.)

Day 13: Friday January 13, 2012: This is going to sound really weird but I was really grateful for commuting. I love taking BART, and I love the shuttle. I don't know why, but I just feel so grown up commuting to work.

Day 14: Saturday January 14, 2012: I am so grateful for the healing powers in sleep. I had one of the worst migraines on Friday that had me knocked out for 14 hours. Then I rested all of Saturday. Really I love sleep, so any excuse is great, but I love that rest is one of the greatest things you can do to heal!

No comments:

Post a Comment