Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Reality or Fiction??

Well I knew it would happen sooner rather than later that I would stop posting every single day. It's not that I have been super busy because I really haven't. I have actually been laying around being a total bum the last few days. I am in a sort of funk/rut/low point whatever you want to call it so for a couple days it was hard to remember any little thing I was grateful for... which is why I think this little project may be good for me.

So that being said the thing I am grateful for today?? Stephanie Plum. Who is Stephanie Plum? she is a fictional character in the books by Janet Evanovich. Yup I am grateful for a fictional person.. weird I know but when I am reading these books my life seems less like a hot mess and more put together. Compared to her... except she has 2 hot men in her life... and I have no hot men... *sigh* Instead of a hamster I have a beagle and I definitely don't keep my gun in a cookie jar.

1 comment:

  1. Stephanie Plum is amazing! I'm grateful for those books, and those characters! They really helped our office get along better!

    ReplyDelete