Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Reality T.V.


Yup... I am actually grateful for reality t.v.... I know this is quite surprising ( no I am not being sarcastic... for once). The reason however that I am grateful for reality t.v.? Makes me glad my life is not that ridiculous, stupid, sad or well insane in some cases. :) I like shows like Mob Wives, Jerseylicious (stop judging me), Americas Next Top Model, Ultimate Fighter, Teen Mom, Swamp People (which I would like to be my REAL life) just to name a few.

I do not, under any circumstance watch the following: American Idol, So You Think You Can Dance, Dancing With the Stars, X Factor, Biggest Loser, Bachelor, Bachelorette or anything really involving singing/dancing/making an ass of ones self on national t.v.or on MTV, except Teen Mom.


Samiee Dee

2 comments:

  1. You're gonna judge So You Think You Can Dance... but Teen Mom is acceptable? (Twisted sense of logic you have alama!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't judge So You Think You Can Dance.... But I just cannot watch people who think they can... when they can't :)Teen Mom is a guilty pleasure, I just praise the almighty I was never 16 and pregnant

    ReplyDelete