Thursday, January 26, 2012

Sarah's Week 3



Day 15: Sunday January 15, 2012: I was still feeling nauseous and dizzy from the weekend of migraines, and craved poached eggs on toast. I am really grateful for the healing power of perfect poached eggs!
Day 16: Monday January 16, 2012: I am grateful for Kari for getting me addicted to a TV show. I could call it new, because I previously had never seen it, but "Prison Break" has been over for quite some time. Why did I never give this show a try when it first came out! SERIOUSLY!(Yeah watched at least 6 episodes from Season 1, in 1 day!)
Day 17: Tuesday January 17, 2012: Today at my temp job I had a discussion of Christianity and the morals of society today with the girl that was training me. I love when people can discuss their beliefs, and opinions without it getting heated. I love understanding and communication. There are great people everywhere!
Day 18: Wednesday January, 18, 2012: I am just so grateful for good people who support and befriend. Something odd happened with this supposed long term temp job, and the job fell through for the time being, and already people are trying to get me jobs and interviews. Thank you thank you thank you!
Day 19: Thursday January 19, 2012: I am grateful for the joys of working out, and seeing progress. I ran a mile without stopping! I know it's not much, but it is progress.
Also today is my dear friend Chalise's birthday! She is an incredible human being who is a continual example of light and joy. She is great to be around and continually strives to better herself. I'm so happy to know her. Love you Hermana Ludlow!
Day 20: Friday January 20, 2012: I've totally become addicted to Words with friends… I'm grateful for nerdy games that keep me competitive and occupied!
Day 21: Saturday January 21, 2012: Momo and I had a movie night. We went to RedBox and rented "Dolphin Tale" and "The Help". Both wonderful movies, and it made a great night of cinema and family. I love spending time with Momo.

No comments:

Post a Comment