Tuesday, May 31, 2011

May 29th

29 May 2011- Day 299

Sunday

The first two pictures today are on our ride home from Conference. We rode home with the Potters which is always an adventure.

#1: I gave Esther Jesse's hat and told her to make a cheeky Jesse face, and I think she did a good job.



#2: In the middle of colouring with Esther I look up and see this. Jesse brushing Craig's hair. What really made me laugh out loud was the fact that Jesse was holding a teddy bear in his arms. (The bears name is Lily Ann Rebecca.) Sometimes life is just silly.



The second group of picture happened when Annie was playing with Kathleen's hair.

#3: It is awesome, and the face she makes is awesome too.



#4: I think her hair reminds me a bit of Shredder from 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' or as they called them in the UK 'Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles.'



Today was a good day for pictures.

1 comment:

  1. You failed to mention your new buddy. He will be most offended.

    ReplyDelete