Wednesday, May 11, 2011

I have rotating obsessions.... right now I am RE-obsessed with.....

MAKEUP! Specifically beauty blogs. GAH!! I am so ashamed..... what must my mother think?? Oh... ya I know what she thinks... "Oh brother here we go again." and " You bought MORE makeup? you have enough makeup to last a lifetime!"

Now... I am not the kind of gal that can't leave the house without full makeup... quite opposite actually... I frequently leave my house sans makeup, bra, shoes etc...

I blame this re-obsession on my new J.O.B. I am currently working with NAKED cosmetics. I specifically work with their skin cream which is totally amazing... but the makeup is also very bragworthy. It is a professional company that has a great reputation among makeup artists and the like. I travel for the company as a sales rep going to beauty shows etc. around the country. I know poor pity me right?? Ya they should have a telethon for my cause :).

At a beauty show in NY I met a famous beauty blogger named... Julieg713. She is HUGE on youtube... I have never been much of a youtube blogger follower in the past but after meeting here and seeing her following I have watched a few of her tutorials.... and I am  officially addicted. I am only interested in the makeup ones and I must say I love them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment