Friday, November 26, 2010

Show a little more...Show a little less.....

I saw Burlesque tonight and I really liked it! When I first saw the previews I was like "meh another stupid movie". I was especially not thrilled with the fact that Christina Aguilera was the lead. She is not my fave. I am not a fan of the over-done vocals but none the less I enjoyed her. I like it so much in fact that I came home and bought the soundtrack from itunes.

Now the acting wasn't top notch and some of the dialogue was crap but Cam Gigandet is pretty hot so you may not even notice..(he is shirtless and he wears guy-liner) DRROOOOL! Oh! and there was a cameo by Diana Agron (Quin from Glee). LOOVE her!

Since I was a teen I have thought that in another life and if I had longer limbs I would have been a burlesque dancer. Ya, they dance provocatively but they aren't strippers because they don't take their clothes off, they wear tutu's, stockings,fishnets, heels, corsets, fedora's, feathers AND GLITTER! uh ya sign me up! hmmmm maybe in another life... *stares dreamily into space*.

2 comments:

  1. Samalama... I am glad you liked that movie. I had no idea Cam Gigandet was in the movie!!?!?!?? He is so hot. I might have to find a way to watch that sometime.

    So the soundtrack is good as well?

    PS I am not shocked to hear that you (in another life) could have been a burlesque dancer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA Ya you should see it but be prepared that some of the dialogue is like Really? did the director say, "YES! that is how this line should be delivered excellent!"

    Ya, know what? No one is surprised by this... why is that? Prob b/c I showed you my awesome dance moves.

    ReplyDelete