Sunday, November 21, 2010

November 20th

20 November 2010- Day 109

Saturday

Before I start this post I just want to say Happy 28th Anniversary Mom and Dad!!!!

Today was another crazy day, and full of traveling. I had another symposium in London at the Barbican. Then show that evening. So I have a few pictures of the day.

When walking to a nearby pub for dinner we came upon a church that had a spinning disco ball in it's bell tower. The light was bouncing on all the neighboring office buildings... it was really pretty. (These pictures don't do it justice.)




I just really liked that at the Barbican, the theatre we were in was called The Pit. I know it used to be the orchestra space, but now it's a small black box space. I just thought the name was awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment