Wednesday, November 24, 2010

November 23rd

23 November 2010- Day 112

Tuesday

On my way to the train station I saw a B&B that reminded me of Jane Eyre. I think it just matches a few of the descriptions in that book, so I thought I would take a snap of it.



The second picture is of my favorite girl... Tilly! Her and I went on a walk today. In all reality she took me for a walk. She was patient with me when I went in a muddy patch, and always checked to make sure I was near her.

She did the same at home in our yards. She would run 20 feet away from me and then drop her slipper. She would wait til I picked it up, and then went running ahead of us, and then this procedure continued until we had circled the property. She really is an excellent teacher.


My favorite moment of the night was when we were all watching Frasier, and Tilly decided to become playful. She wasn't happy unless I was playing with her or unless she was in my lap. I loved the attention... I only wish I wasn't allergic to her. It broke my heart when I had to stay away, and to see her sad face.

No comments:

Post a Comment