Tuesday, June 7, 2011

June 3rd

3 June 2011- Day 304

Friday

I went up to see the Relief Society camp for the evening with Esther Littlewood, and Emma Griggs. We met up with a bunch of the girls from Canterbury when they were about to perform their skit.

It was a soap opera Canterbury Ward style. It was... interesting... these first two pictures are of the skit.




All I remembered was Laura's baby daddy was Santa, and he was a dead beat. And Amy's only line was "Why do I always have to be an elf?" But it was brilliant and the best of the stake! Canterbury ward sets a high standard.

Then we sang around the campfire. I don't remember this song except that it was about a penguin, and there were hand and feet motions. I giggled as I documented it. The next two pictures are of our lovely Canterbury ladies participating in the song and activities.




Naomi sat off to the side because she was too good for the songs. Her excuse was the baby was dancing to the song while kicking her ribs. Likely story. =)



Amy and I just decided that these songs and jigs reminded us of cheer camp or young women's camp.



All in all it was a great night, but I was really excited to sleep in my own bed!

2 comments:

  1. I just look drunk. Which is a fine excuse. Though if I were drunk I'd probably sing and dance - possibly naked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also please define high standard to me as I think we differ on our defs a little. haha.

    ReplyDelete