Thursday, June 30, 2011

June 19th -22nd

Trying to catch up some more. I have just taken too many pictures!

19 June 2011- Day 320

Sunday

Today I tried to look cute since I would be teaching Sunday school, and I'm not sure how the outfit turned out, but the lesson went really well I think. And that is because we had lots of participation!



20 June 2011- Day 321

Monday

Today Kathleen made a lovely breakfast, and it was just so colorful I had to take a picture of it.



And then I had to catch a picture of Neil and Jesse doing their grandpa faces. It was really funny!



21 June 2011- Day 322

Tuesday

We decided to take a walk around Chilham since we were having such good weather. We went to see fields of poppies, and to just enjoy the evening. It was a really fun evening.



Annie was really adorable and kid like during the walk. I took tons of pictures of her. She makes me laugh.



22 June 2011- Day 323

Wednesday

Today we drove to France.



And we were excited!

1 comment:

  1. I need that breakfast. One wee questions in that scrambled egg on the side?

    ReplyDelete