Tuesday, June 28, 2011

June 14-18th

Sorry I have fallen behind on posting, but I promise I have been taking pictures! So here's a few days in one post!

14 June 2011- Day 315

Tuesday

Guess who got to puppysit today!!!! If you guessed Annie and me you are correct! Man I love those pups, they are just adorable, and energetic.





15 June 2011- Day 316

Wednesday

Kathleen and Jesse got back from Italy and they brought presents! They found this awesome dramatic mask for me! It is beautiful and I can't wait to put it in my room!



16 June 2011- Day 317

Thursday

The Thorsons also bought the card game Uno... and we had to play it, ASAP. I learned that Kathleen has a unique way of shuffling.



17 June 2011- Day 318

Friday

We had to play Uno again. It really is an addictive card game! Now if only I could win.



18 June 2011- Day 319

Saturday

I got asked today to teach Gospel Doctrine tomorrow, so it was a day for reading and preparing. It is a great topic, and I'm excited to see what I learn in class.



I'll post more soon! (Sorry for not posting sooner.)

No comments:

Post a Comment