Thursday, June 24, 2010

Eat Pray Love



Okay, so Sama Lama got me hooked on the book Eat, Pray, Love. It is incredible, and it was the type of book that I just wanted to slowly read. Probably because I felt like I was on this adventure with her, but I never wanted her to leave any of her locations.

I seriously loved all I learned about her, and then applied to myself. It was such an awesome transformational book, without trying to be. It was witty, smart, inspirational, forgiving, and most importantly loving.

I would recommend this to anyone really. Although they might not get as much out of it as I did. It came at the perfect time!



Now I'm really excited for the movie, but I'm not sure if it will be well received by all. It will be a calm and introspective movie I suspect, and those aren't HUGE draws. But I'm excited to see how Julia does!

No comments:

Post a Comment