Friday, July 29, 2011

July 28th

28 July 2011- Day 359

Thursday

A sunny day in London town. I met up with Cherie and saw two shows. We saw 'Anne Boleyn' at the Globe during the matinee performance.



Then at night we went and saw Much Ado featuring Catherine Tate and David Tennet. They are hilarious, and wonderful on stage. After the performance we went to the stage exit to see the stars come out. Sadly I couldn't get close enough for an autograph for a real photo.




Wonderful day, but I was knackered when I got home.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I've never seen anything like that in England. When I was studying abroad, I waited afterwards for Derek Jacobi, and there was no one there waiting! I had to chase down the other actors to get them to sign my program, and all the autographs are were signed with my own ballpoint pen.

    ReplyDelete