Monday, July 11, 2011

July 2-5

2 July 2011- Day 333

Saturday

I cannot remember the how or whys of these faces, but for some reason Jesse, Kathleen, and Annie were all moving there cheeks to make this gross noise, so I decided to take a picture of them doing it, rather than trying it myself.



3 July 2011- Day 334

Sunday

Today we watched the BBC 2006 'Jane Eyre' and LOVED it. Then we decided to have a sunset walk. I got some fun pictures.



4 July 2011- Day 335

Monday

Gotta love American holidays in England! Yay for freedom and independence.



Annie made us a flag cake that was soooo yummy. And Naomi bought us tea that we should dump in honor of the Boston tea party. I think that was her way of getting into the celebrations

5 July 2011- Day 336

Tuesday

Guess who I got to see today! I flew into Edinburgh to see Patrice, and I am ready for the adventures to begin!



This is Patrice concentrating to show me her sexy collarbones.

No comments:

Post a Comment