Monday, March 14, 2011

March 11th

11 March 2011- Day 220

Friday

So... I had become lazy in my working out, and I needed a bit of motivation to get started. That motivation came in the form of a four year old named Esther. On pancake night, after gorging myself on carbs, Esther informed me that I was fat. I then knew I had been lazy for far too long, and needed to start working out again.

Today was the new start. So I thought I should mark that with a picture. (But not one of me, because I was a sweaty mess.)



Thus the picture of my girly weights that I use in my workout videos.

2 comments:

  1. Esther is a terribly blunt child but on this occasion she was really rather wrong. You're gorgeous Sarah and I love your smiley face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Naomi, I know Esther didn't say it to be mean, but I really have been feeling a little more squishy in the middle, and I should be working out, so she just gave me a friends nudge in the right direction. =)

    ReplyDelete