Thursday, January 13, 2011

January Catch Up, PART 1

1 January 2011- Day 151

Saturday

A new year is here! I now get to use this totally awesome calendar that Kathleeny made me!



2 January 2011- Day 152

Sunday

We get to study the New Testament in Sunday School this year! I'm really excited.
Plus this is the first time in a month that I could go to church so I was really really excited.



3 January 2011- Day 153

Monday

This is the picture of all that I saw all day. I was in my room most of the day. Sometimes being productive, but other times not so much. At least it was a pretty day outside.



4 January 2011- Day 154

Tuesday

Today was also another boring day, I spent it all with the books I checked out for my essays. I wish I could say it went smoothly. I'm still struggling with my topic, and what I have to say about it.



5 January 2011- Day 155

Wednesday

Library and errands day. So I needed some help from my friend Dr. Pepper. Then the day wasn't so stressful.

What I don't have a problem. I just know what I enjoy! =)


More updates to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment