Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Eddie Izzard



Okay, so now we have a new obsession... yet another comedian. And oh my gosh is he hilarious. He's intelligent and not as crude as Russell Brand. And he's British, so that makes us happy. He is also a transvestite, and that makes things interesting. Our personal favorite quote is

"Do you have a Flag?"
"Cake or Death ?.... Cake please!... Very well, give him Cake."
"What are you reading... the gospel according to St. Bastard?"
"Did I leave the gas on?... No... I'm a f-ing squirrel"
"The toaster... it lies to us!"



Please.. if you haven't heard of him... look him up on you.tube!!!!

2 comments:

  1. OH this is my favorite Tranny!!!! I love when he states that Mormons ARE from Mars b/c Jesus christ looked into it! And the holy ghost is useless b/c he runs around with a sheet on his head..... Holy Ghost this isn't a Scooby Doo cartoon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ha... So many good moments in his stand up...I think I'm going to buy them on DVD. He totally is my favorite Tranny.

    ReplyDelete