Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Samiee's newest obession


Hello all, it has been ages since I have posted on here. So my newest television obsession.... The Big Bang Theory... How in the hell have I not been watching this show all along?!?!?!?! It is witty, fun and most importantly HILARIOUS!! There are fantastic one liners as well as the comedic timing of all the characters is phenomenal.

My favorite characters vary between the obviously to smart to function in normal society Sheldon and the charming, nerdy and surprisingly sexy Leonard.

This obsession began while I was on the road travelling with my job. Our crew, well most of us anyway, are obsessed with the show. We have conversations by quoting lines from the show. This probably doesn't count as actual communication but it amuses us greatly.

If you haven't watched it I highly suggest it :)

1 comment:

  1. People have been telling me for forever that I need to watch this show... and for some reason I had it in my mind that I would hate it... but then I watched a random episode and laughed so hard I nearly peed.

    Now I love it! (The show... not nearly peeing my pants.)

    ReplyDelete