Saturday, April 23, 2011

April 23rd

23 April 2011- Day 263

Saturday



Today we got to puppysit the puppies and Tilly for the Plunketts. They are so cute, and I know I shouldn't have favorites but the little boy. (the lightest one) was born with a clubbed foot*, and once I learned that he instantly became my favorite. They have casted his food, and are slowly correcting the curvature of his foot. He's just so cute, and such a little fighter.

* For those of you who don't know, I was born with clubbed feet, and had to have corrective surgery on my feet when I was an infant.

2 comments:

  1. Oh the little baby puppy cast! He'd be my favorite too, I think. Mostly because I also love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooo CUTE!!! I love that there is a puppy with a non-ankle like Swera! I was not aware that puppies could have a clubbed foot.

    ReplyDelete